Absorbents Are Critical
Quality Absorbents are vital in cleaning and maintaining drilling and production locations.
Peat Sorb™ is an environmental and user friendly hydrocarbon absorbent that is used in industry, hazmat spill clean up, remediation of contaminated soils, golf courses, and transportation systems around the world.
Peat Sorb™ is a lightweight, non biodegradable product that absorbs or encapsulates hydrocarbons on contact rather than absorbing the oil through surface tension.
Peat sorb is a non-leaching absorbent. This means that a hydrocarbon absorbed into Peat Sorb™ is retained until it degrades.
Other Benefits include:
- Peat Sorb™ is lightweight for easy handling and transportation.
- Peat Sorb™ is non-abrasive. It can be used around machinery without fear of damage to metal, plastic or rubber parts.
- Peat Sorb™ pads and rolls retain more oil than the leading polypropylene.
- Peat Sorb™ can be applied manually or mechanically.
- Peat Sorb™ will pick up a full range of petroleum products from crude oil to gasoline and has been used to solidify and absorb resins, PCB’s, coal tars, fatty acids and hydrocarbon based inks.
See Peat Sorb™ in our Store.